domingo, 22 de marzo de 2015

Love, Rosie

"Rosie and Alex have been best friends since they were 5, so they couldn't possibly be right for one another... or could they? When it comes to love, life and making the right choices, these two are their own worst enemies." -IMDb

So between the latter half of February and the first half of March that I've been kinda "out" (of myself, not out on the street), I started watching some movies that I had on my "to watch" list and that I hadn't come around to do it because I always end up watching tv shows for some reason.

So, in order to compensate the lack of entries here and writing in my life in general, I decided to talk to you a little about them and then you decide if you want to watch them or not.

The movie that I'm going to talk about in this entry is "Love, Rosie", as you may have guessed by the title.

First of all, I'm not much of a romantic movies watcher - though I might end up doing it quite a lot because they're usually easy. You can watch one and not have to think about it or anything else, you're just there, watching it.
But when I saw the trailer of this movie, I knew I was going to love it - and I was so right.

Yes, it is a love story and has some things that happen in every goddamn romantic movie, but this one was actually different. It had details and topics and just basically things (I don't want to spoil if for you if you haven't watched and might be interested in doing so) that if I have seen in other movies, it has probably been in one or two maximum.

In total seriousness and honesty now, the feeling at the end of it, was the one of a different type or romantic love story.
Also Sam Claflin (and Lily Collins if I'm honest), am I right?

I leave you here the trailer of "Love, Rosie", so you don't have to google it yourself and lose interest on it. Hope you enjoy it!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario